Please contact us first as soon as possible.
A. Damage and issues : Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and rectify it, if necessary.
B. European Union Customers have the right to return their unused purchase within 14 days of delivery for a full refund (initial cost of goods + standard shipping).
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the original product packaging. Items which show traces of use will be refused.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase as well as a completed return form (either the template which is available on our website or an equivalent).
- We will issue a refund within 14 days from receipt of your cancellation and of the returned goods, using the payment method you used for your purchase, in Euros. We will delay issuing the refund until we have received the goods and inspected them.
- Once we have received the returned items and have inspected them, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item(s) and, if compliant, that we are issuing the refund.
- Return address: Nomasol (AP), 14 Drève du Tumulus, Villers-la-Ville 1495, Belgium.
- The customer is responsible for covering return shipping costs and making sure that we receive the goods. Unfortunately, we cannot accept liability for returned goods which are lost in transit to us. We recommend using a service including signature on receipt and if the goods have a high value, insurance.
- Return shipping costs are non-refundable.
- If you wish to return a damaged (on arrival) or defective product within the 12 month warranty period, please contact us immediately at email@example.com with a brief description of the problem and a picture of the defect. We will usually get back to you within 24 hours.
C. We are unable to accept returns:
1. From outside of the European Union. Please contact us before purchasing if you need more information on a product, we will be happy to help you make the right decision.
2. For custom and personalised items, special and pre-orders, since the item(s) will have been reserved, ordered and/or made specifically for the customer. We recommend contacting us before ordering for advice.
3. Of goods which have been used, marked, waxed, stained, scratched or any other act that means that they are no longer new and unused.
4. That are for goods or services not purchased from our company.
6. Hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases.
For any return question contact: Info@ateliersphileas.com.